Access to Information
The Data protection act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. If you would like the information stored about you there is an admin charge of £15 which covers our cost of retrieving your data and providing it to you. Please call or use our contact us form to make a request.
Storing your Personal Data
The transmission of information across the Internet is not totally secure and because of this are unable to guarantee the total security of data that you send to us electronically and the transmission of data is entirely at your own risk. You are entirely responsible for keeping the password that you use to access the my account section of the site confidential.
What we collect on this site
We collect many different types of information from you when you are using this website, they are listed below:
- Non-personal data about the parts of the website that you use, including but not limited to, amount of time spent on our site, what pages you visit and other communication data.
- Any data that you input into a form such as your, name, contact details etc. Including any communications between you and us through our contact-us form.
How we use your information
We collect information about you so that we can deliver our services to you. We also my use your information in the following ways:
- To send you information that you have requested, relating to our products or send you information on other products with your consent that we think would interest you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or terms and conditions that may affect the delivery of our products and services to you.
We may contact you about services and or products that we think may be of interest to you but only with your consent. You will also be given the opportunity to remove your consent at any time, if you so wish.
Disclosure of your information
Where applicable we will share your personal information to any member of our group. This includes our holding company and all its subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Similarly to the above, we might also collect information about the website where you clicked on a link to our site. This information will help us ensure that our marketing strategies are targeted in the places where it is relevant to the audience of that site.
Third Party Links